Anyhoo, I now have to tell you 7 things you might not know about me:-
- I am a twin to a very tall six foot red head brother (I'm brunette, or at least used to be brunette...I have to get my hair colour out of a bottle these days!). We were born in Derby, Western Australia, and headlined the newspapers in that town as we were the first twins born in 10 years.
- I have been sewing since I was 10, but only sewed my first vintage pattern last year.
- After studying Italian for 4 years in high school, I can only remember this..."Santo Cielo, ce non il latte!" (ie: Heavens above, there's no milk!).
- My hand sewing is horrid, and I would throw a pair of socks into the rubbish before I would darn them.
- I refuse to only drink champagne on special occasions. Every day is champagne worthy!
- I have a thing about coat hangers...they are all matching white ones - no black, no wood, no wire (except for skirt hangers of course).
- I am really wanting to sew a Mondrian style dress for this summer...the patterns are so rare, anybody have one lying around the house by chance?
So here are my 7 nominations:-
- Linda from Welcome To My Blog (because she got me hooked on this bloggy thing in the first place!).
- JuliaB from MarmaladeKiss (because she is so very talented).
- Super Kawaii Mama (this gal has so much style, and I can't help but read her blog each day, and sometimes even twice a day, I've been lurking for ages and never posted a comment..tsk tsk tsk!).
- Nikki from You SEW Girl (because I love bags).
- Suzitee from Stitch Scrap Sew (because she seems a little cheeky to me!)
- Janellybelly from Threads of Friendship ( because she's super, super nice with a whole lot of talent thrown in!)
- Wikia wiki (this is not a blog, but I could easily spend an hour just clicking on the random page link...)
Ta Ta for now....