Sunday, February 1, 2009

AND SO IT BEGINS....

Well, Bec will be going into Middle School - she's so ready! Me, not so ready! And Tom will be going into Year 3! I'm feeling a little anxious, but this year will be a good year. My focus in 2009 is on my family, I felt that I neglected them somewhat last year and things are gonna change!

Anyhoo, here's hoping that this week won't be too traumatic for you or your little ones.

I haven't sewn this week....it's been far too hot and I can't handle it. Our airconditioning goes in on Tuesday, so I'll be firing up the sewing machine then!
Here's a costume I did for Tom for a Christmas concert. Can you guess what he was?


Yep, a Christmas present. I just grabbed an old box and covered it in some hologram contact. Attached some gold ribbon around the box with some Christmas decorations. Tom made a gift tag with "Merry Christmas" on it. Chucked on some straps that would blend in with his T.Shirt and Voila!

Have a good week.

1 comment:

  1. Well how did their days go. Caitlin and joe seemed to have had a good day and at the moment are happy with their teachers.
    xx Linda

    ReplyDelete