Sunday, August 30, 2009

AWWWWWW


Here are my new babies! Only a few hours old in this photo....
They were actually born last Monday morning (24th - I've just been a little behind with a few things OK) which makes them now nearly a week old. Sadly, we lost one - the runt of the litter, but the remaining 6 are doing beautifully, as is Mum. Tasha has been just the perfect Mother to them all, it's amazing that they just know what to do on instinct (not like us humans...we have to read books about it and still get stuff wrong!)
I'm loving my new job, and am still trying to get the routine thing happening, so sewing has taken a back seat to this, but I did cut my dress out and hopefully will get started on the sewing side of things tonight....if I don't have too many wines of course (tee hee)

5 comments:

  1. Aren't they cute. Jen who is the father?
    Have you got homes for any of them yet
    Linda
    Dont worry about routines it will all fit in to place soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, that's a beautiful litter of pups, congrats on your new job too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. as you said....awwwwwwwwwww! How adorable! Congratulations, and I bet your kids are awestruck...something very special about new babies :)
    Hope your new job is going well. It takes a while to get into a new routine, and sewing is very patient...it will wait for you :)
    Have a great week...and lovely to hear from you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the puppies are doing well - they are so adorable. I hope you are getting into a good routine - it does get easier!

    ReplyDelete